- Are you involved in a real estate dispute?
- Are you ready to plan for your family’s financial future?
- Have you or a family member been arrested?
- Do you have a landlord-tenant issue?
- Has a loved one recently passed away and you need to be involved in their estate?
- Are you a lender or buyer looking for legal advice regarding a foreclosure?
Any of these concerns can quickly become a complicated legal matter. Without an experienced attorney on your side, you may find it very difficult to adequately protect your rights and address your needs. The attorneys at Beckman Blair, LLP, are here to address your concerns and represent your interests zealously. We address the real estate interests of real property owners, managers and tenants, those in need of estate planning or administration and those facing criminal prosecution.
For a free consultation in our San Francisco law office, please call 415-871-0070 or 510-667-0086, or contact us online.
We Can Help With Your Real Estate Needs
Commercial and Residential Landlord-Tenant Law — We represent owners and managers of real property in the area of commercial and residential landlord tenant law. We help landlords operate under local rent control laws, such as those in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley.
Real Estate Contracts and Litigation — We review commercial and residential real estate contracts, purchase and sales agreements, leases, and other real estate documents. We also handle a wide range of lawsuits involving real property throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, primarily representing property owners and managers. We also advise in for-sale-by-owner (FSBO) matters.
Foreclosure Issues — We provide legal counsel to both lenders and buyers in the foreclosure process. We advise banks and lenders on the various post-foreclosure issues and inform them of their rights and responsibilities. We work with potential buyers of foreclosed property in all stages of a real estate transaction.
Other Property Ownership Issues — We assist clients in property purchase, ownership, use and sale. We have experience in disputes involving:
- Co-ownership (including partition and tenancies-in-common)
- Property boundaries
- Clouded titles and actions to clear title
- Seller non-disclosure
- Real estate agent liability
If you are experiencing such problems, we can help you understand your rights and obligations and help design a strategy to effectively resolve the problem.
Civil Appeals — Richard Beckman leads our appeals group, representing clients in real estate litigation and other appeals in state and federal courts. We also appeal administrative rulings such as Rent Board decisions with appropriate petitions for administrative mandamus, and similar relief.
Alternative Dispute Resolution – Many development and real estate contracts include clauses specifying that disputes will go through arbitration, mediation, or other alternative dispute resolution processes. In addition to our experience in real estate litigation matters, senior partner Rich Beckman is a trained mediation professional.
- Drunk Driving DUI/DWI/Vehicular Manslaughter
- Drug Crimes
- Violent Crimes/Gun Cases/Assaults
- Sex Crimes
- Domestic Violence/Restraining orders
- Probation Violations
- Juvenile Cases/Gang Cases
- White Collar Crimes
- Cleaning your Record/Expungements/Motions to Vacate Convictions
- Appeals/Post Conviction remedies
- Bail/Immigration Holds
Probate Litigation and Estate Planning
- Estate Planning/Wills/Trust/Durable Power of Attorney/Advanced Health Care Directive
- Will Contests/Probate
Other Areas of Law
In addition to real estate law, our lawyers practice in the following areas:
- Personal injury
- General civil litigation
- Business law
- Employment law
- Family law
Contact Us — Contact the law firm of Beckman Blair LLP, in San Francisco, to talk with one of our experienced attorneys. We offer sound solutions for your real estate needs, your estate planning, and representation in litigation civil or criminal.